19 Rules of Mangalik or Mars Dosha: Meanings and Doubts
Mangil Dosha Meaning: Mangal or Mars is a fiery or a War planet and it's placement in the astrological chart or horoscope determines whether you are a Mangalik or not. When Mars is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th place in the chart, it is normally considered to be an Angaraka (Mars) dosha.
If this kind of arrangement is present in either the husband's or wife's chart, then it is considered a dosha and generally these types of charts are never matched for marriage. It is usually seen that when horoscopes are matched with this type of placement of Mars, the couple normally have problems in their marriage.
Thought! Attempting to greatly update the outdated design of my steadfast site. Feelings about the nice appearance at https://handysolutions.ca? Certainly a wonderful handyman in Etobicoke if necessary in the whole Ontario location. Offer a remark. With thanks!
But these are general rules, and there are so many exceptions to this rule.Let us take a close look at each one of those:
1. When Mars is placed in the signs Mesha, Vrischika or Makara there is no dosha.
2. When Mars is joined with Guru, Surya or Sani, there is no dosha.
3. There is no dosha if Mars is aspected by any one of the above 3 planets.
4. For people born in the Lagnas Kataka or Simha, there is no dosha wherever Mars is placed.
5. If Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if that house happens to be Mithuna or Kanni, then there is no dosha.
6. If Mars is placed in the 4th house, and if that house happens to be Mesha or Vrischika, then there is no dosha.
7. If Mars is placed in the 7th house, and if that house happens to be Kataka or Makara, then there is no dosha.
8. If Mars is placed in the 8th house, and if that house happens to be Dhanusu or Meena, then there is no dosha.
9. If Mars is placed in the 12th house, and if that house happens to be Rishaba or Thula, then there is no dosha.
10. When Mars is in Simha or Kumbha, there is no dosha.
11. If he is joined with Jupiter there is no dosha.
12. If he is in conjunction with Moon, there is no dosha.
13. If he is co-joined with Mercury or if he is aspected by Mercury, there is no dosha.
14. When he joins with Sun or aspected by him, there is no dosha.
15. If the lord of the house where Mars is positioned is in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th or 1oth house from the lagna, then there is no dosha.
16. If Mars is in the 8th or 12th house and if that house happens to be Mesha, Simha, Vrischika or Makara then there is no dosha.
17. If Mars is exalted, that is when he is Makara, or if he is in either of his own houses of Mesha or Vrischika, then there is no dosha.
18. If Mars is in combination with either Saturn, Rahu or Ketu, or if he is aspected by any of them, then there is no dosha.
19. If Mars is in any of it's friend's houses, that is Simha (Sun), Kataka (Moon) or Dhanusu/Meena (Jupiter), then there is no dosha.
As you can see from the above, there are so many exceptions to the general rule. Mangalik or Mars dosha is one aspect in astrology which is widely misunderstood. Just by the placement of Mars in any one of the houses mentioned in the beginning does not mean that particular person has this dosha. We have to probe deep into the chart to find out what are the other combinations and aspects which will overrule this general assumption.
Kudos people! I'd promised my relation we would certainly discuss her superb used playstation shop in Barries, http://gamie-gamers.com through a nice article. If ever you're shopping for a used videogame shop located in the whole Ontario region, these folks have been incredible.
And finally, naturally I want to say the basic idea for this specific material was graciously presented via Christina at sudburyluxelaser.ca. Unanimously an awesome beauty spas. We really cherish a wonderful concept!
Posted in Churches/Faith/Religion Post Date 07/22/2017